Welcome To GAB law firm
GAB Law Firm is located in Mississauga, providing quality legal services to clients throughout Ontario. Gary A. Bennett is the Managing Partner at GAB Law Firm. Gary has been practicing labour law, employment law, and civil litigation since 2000. Gary A. Bennett has the experience, expertise, and record of success that you want on your side.
Choosing the right lawyer
Whether you are a business executive facing labour disputes, a human resources professional making disciplinary or termination decisions, an employee who has been wrongfully dismissed, or an individual involved in a contract dispute, you know that the right lawyer can make all the difference in your situation.
You need a lawyer with in-depth knowledge of the Ontario court system, regulatory bodies, and laws.
You want the peace of mind that comes with having solid, reliable, counsel and advice you can count on. Gary will treat you with respect and integrity. Gary is dedicated to providing the best possible legal services for his clients.
- Counseling and representation for employers, employees, labour unions, and other associations
- Experienced in discrimination cases, workplace injuries, terminations, regulatory compliance, and much more
- Civil litigation representation for businesses or individuals involved in contract disputes in the courts
Strategic solutions, optimal outcomesGary has earned a reputation for honesty, integrity, and fiercely advocating the best interests of his clients. He pursues every legal avenue to protect your interests in a cost-effective manner.
Request a consultation
GAB Law Firm
~ K. P., Financial Advisor "Gary had helped me when I needed some advice. He was very sincere and helpful. I appreciate his honesty and integrity. I would recommend Gary to my friends and family."
Mr. Gary Bennetts' conferencesMr. Gary Bennett regularly presents at conferences and speaking engagements On various topics related to his law practice and the business of law.
- State Street Bank Canada, Entrepreneurship course
- The Law Society of Upper Canada, Employment Law Fact Scenarios
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Canadian Association of Black Lawyers National Conference
- The University of Toronto Faculty of Law's Internationally Trained Lawyer's Program
- The Black Law Students Association National Conference
- The Christian Legal Fellowship Student Conference