Legal advice on labour laws from Mississauga lawyer
Labour laws are designed to help manage and regulate the relationship between employers and unions. When conflicts between these two organizations arise, seeking legal advice from an experienced labour lawyer like Gary A. Bennett at GAB Law Firm in Mississauga, ON can make the difference between an expedited resolution that is amenable to both parties and a costly, time-consuming battle in arbitration or Labour Board proceedings.
Labour law guidance
Gary A. Bennett specializes in labour and employment law matters, helping employers and unions which gives him a well-rounded perspective and unique insights into how to resolve matters quickly and effectively. Gary Bennett’s unique experience allows him to use strategic legal planning. Common issues that Gary Bennett advises on include:
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements, including how to operate the collective agreement, work stoppages, strikes, and injunctions
- Working through grievances such as discrimination, family and medical leave, terminating and reinstating employees, and other issues in the workplace
- Business compliance with collective agreements and local and federal laws to ensure that company policies and procedures protect both the business and employees, and employees know their rights
- Certifying unions or employee associations so that they can be approved by the Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Decertifying unions when employees wish to work in a non-unionized workplace
With a breadth of labour law expertise and experience in representing both employers and unions, Gary A. Bennett is uniquely positioned to help you with a wide range of labour law matters. Whether you are planning your policies and procedures to protect the future of your business or need help resolving issues that have arisen, a consultation with Gary A. Bennett at GAB Law Firm in Mississauga can give you the tools and resources you need. He has a reputation for honesty, integrity, and commitment to pursuing all possible pathways to achieve the best outcomes for his clients, and will treat you with the respect your company or union deserves. Visit us online to request a consultation or call us at (365) 800-2090 today.