Thank you for requesting an appointment at GAB Law Firm. One of our scheduling coordinators will contact you shortly to confirm your appointment time.
What should you bring with you?
Preparation will help you get the most benefit from your consultation. We recommend writing a list of questions you would like to ask, and issues that you want to discuss. If the issue is complex, it may be helpful to create a timeline of events, chronology, or a list of relevant details. Additionally, please bring along any related documents. Providing complete and accurate information allows your lawyer to give relevant, precise and detailed guidance.
The type of documents you should bring depends on the nature of your legal matter. Generally speaking, you will need to bring the following:
- Your driver’s licence and SIN card
- A complete timeline of relevant events
- Court papers, contracts, and other legal documents
- For civil litigation, other documents may include letters, emails, Court papers you received, contracts, and any relevant correspondence
- In employment and labour law cases, documentation may include your employment agreement, pay stubs, letters of discipline or termination, grievances, collective agreements, and T4 statements
If you have any questions, or do not receive a call from our office within 24 hours, please call (365) 800-2090.